• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What games are you guys playing?

P

Pain

VIP
I should be getting Super Mario Galaxy sometime this week. I've played it alittle and its just pure fun. Its one of those games you just have to play to understand why its so much fun.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't you have a ps3 Pain? I've been playing Resistance-Fall of man online and F.E.A.R. alot but I just rented The Orange Box to check out Team Fortress

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I should be getting Super Mario Galaxy sometime this week. I've played it alittle and its just pure fun. Its one of those games you just have to play to understand why its so much fun.

Agreed, I'm on my way to 100%ing it and it's fantastic.

It also won the most game of the year awards for 2007 and is the second highest rated game of all time. :food-snacking:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pain: 5398-5472-4442-0789

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
devil may cry 4 was great.this was the only game i beat then decided to play again right after beating it.the story was confusing tho.blank kills blank.i chase blank to revenge blank.then blank becomes friend and we both in the end try and take down blank?blank is to prevent spoilers?great game.limited combos but still flashy.took 12 hours the first try on human mode.

I haven't played it, but maybe you need to play the first 3 to understand better. Have you played those?

burnout paradise.that game was disappointing.since im new to the franchise i thought i would be a good game.there is no story.all you do is basically get your license upgraded.not that many different types of races either.also its not multi player.

Burnout Paradise has 8-player online, I believe.

P

Pain

VIP
Don't you have a ps3 Pain? I've been playing Resistance-Fall of man online and F.E.A.R. alot but I just rented The Orange Box to check out Team Fortress

I bought a PS3 in feb 2007. Its had more use playing PS2 games. Resistance is the only PS3 game I've played from start to finish. Didn't like the MP, I just can't handle playing online FPS games with a controller. Too used to mouse and keyboard.

Heavenly Sword was a huge let down, the gameplay was so inconsistent. I might of finished it if the enemies weren't so stupid.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No idea. How do I look it up?

I assume you have it hooked up to the internet somehow. You go to the bottom right icon on the main menu and hit address book. I think it's the first thing to pop up- if not, hit plus or minus. It should display your friend code and allow you to add people.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
B

beex215

devil may cry 4 was great.this was the only game i beat then decided to play again right after beating it.the story was confusing tho.blank kills blank.i chase blank to revenge blank.then blank becomes friend and we both in the end try and take down blank?blank is to prevent spoilers?great game.limited combos but still flashy.took 12 hours the first try on human mode.

I haven't played it, but maybe you need to play the first 3 to understand better. Have you played those?

burnout paradise.that game was disappointing.since im new to the franchise i thought i would be a good game.there is no story.all you do is basically get your license upgraded.not that many different types of races either.also its not multi player.

Burnout Paradise has 8-player online, I believe.
i have only played devil may cry 2.but i found out later in part 4 that after you beat the game,you unlock a feature telling the entire story from 1-4.

on burnout paradise i wasnt to specific,you cant play multi player at your house with a friend.i knew it had live capabilities.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
My copy is fucked up
when your on the carrier,
first time on it, you hear the voices of the chick and other dude that happens at the end of the game!... doesnt make sense,
and you can' progress into the levels, and doors are blocked
its like my copy is haunted.

anywho
been playing UT3 tournament even though i sold it :spy:

Shot/blow/hit it away ffs :D

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
INSURGENCY: Modern Infantry Combat is pretty good but not enough online player

all you need is HL2 and you can download the mod for free :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im gonna wait till its 1.0 release

Last edited by a moderator:
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea its all beta, i don't think they launch any 1.0final.. its at 3beta now so i guess they just release the 3 final someday..

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea its all beta, i don't think they launch any 1.0final.. its at 3beta now so i guess they just release the 3 final someday..

Yea i might DL it. depends, you said theres not many people online
i'll dl it later today after work if i can.