• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What If....?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hero- (noun) : a mythological or legendary figure often of divine descent endowed with great strength or ability b: an illustrious warrior c: a man admired for his achievements and noble qualities d: one that shows great courage

Speech given Feb 12, 2009. This is incredible, whenever anybody discusses American foreign policy, this video should be posted and the thread ended,lol.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i've heard better speaches by him. this says nothing different than what he already has said in previous statments. and as usual, it's likely in one ear, and out the other for most americans.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
question...

I always see these 4 minute videos of him speaking. Who exactly is in that room? (every representative?) Does he get to talk about whatever he wants or do they have topics? And how often does he get to speak? (every month? week?)

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How does he go unnoticed ? How do his intellectual and perfect presentation not trespass his knowledge into others who hold power ? I feel for the man, he keeps going and going, but nobody dares to valid his truth. The others prefer to live in denial instead of learning the truth he tries to get across. Such a fucking shame.

We should freeze him, and save him for a future with people who really know what's right to do. The truth ? He'd be never unfrozen... we never learn.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is a representatives, that alone being a rep. you get less coverage than say a Senator it holds less prestige.

The House of Reps due to thier short terms are exetremly fast paced so it is easy to speak and be quickly moved aside by house speakers and party leader for other issues.

Ron Paul needs to pubically make these speeches to the American people and catch more popularity if any americans are to really be influenced by his message, and become a senator.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
question...

I always see these 4 minute videos of him speaking. Who exactly is in that room? (every representative?) Does he get to talk about whatever he wants or do they have topics? And how often does he get to speak? (every month? week?)

Well, in 2008, the House met 118 times, and Ron gave 39 speeches (some were more than one on the same day)... not all representatives are in the room, some miss a good few. There are a lot of different regulations on speaking and such, but im not sure how it all works.

This has a lot of info on the whole process

http://clerk.house.gov/legislative/legfaq.html

.... thinking of Running??

Tech '10 :gaysign:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
question...

Only the dog in your avatar?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Only the dog in your avatar?

funny-1.jpg

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't worry, I enjoyed it!

:umwtf:

It's a meeting of the US House of Representatives, clearly there are hundreds of people in the room, and I'd imagine pets are not allowed to attend, for that matter.

humor fail.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What if.... we invested like Ron Paul...

While everyone else is losing, we too, could make $300k in the stock market alone in 2008... what a pimp.

saupload_08_07_09b_ron_pauls_stocks_thum-1.png

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
What if....we all had as much class as Ron Paul.

Paul presents widow with posthumous awards

http://thefacts.com/story.lasso?ewcd=0bed4e0679ccb9c6

LAKE JACKSON — Lilian Klaiber didn’t cry when Congressman Ron Paul walked into her kitchen with her late husband’s military medals, but she wanted to.

“Oh, my Lord, have mercy,” the 82-year-old Lake Jackson resident said when Paul entered, smiling.

“I brought you something,” said Paul, R-Lake Jackson. “Your husband was never properly thanked for his service.”

350kpav-1.jpg

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unbelievable, the guy traveled the country running the biggest uphill campaign for President in history, serves on numerous House committees, media appearances, and still finds time to do this for ONE of his constituents. I don't think there's much he can do which amazes me anymore, but this is close.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unbelievable, the guy traveled the country running the biggest uphill campaign for President in history, serves on numerous House committees, media appearances, and still finds time to do this for ONE of his constituents. I don't think there's much he can do which amazes me anymore, but this is close.

I agree, he is one of the greatest human beings on this earth. If only more people knew.

Ron Paul > God?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Ron Paul on Real Time w/ Bill Maher 02/20/2009

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If he could add in some possible solutions/ideas into those speaches I think people would have to stop ignoring him. Ideas always get big media coverage, because that way you create controversy.

Have to say I'm impressed. He does seem to have scrupils and integrity while being a politician.