• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What is this? LOL

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
HATERS :doh: yeah she's ugly but there aint shit she can do about her face, atleast she came is hard as nails. You guys are jerks

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
HATERS :doh: yeah she's ugly but there aint shit she can do about her face, atleast she came is hard as nails. You guys are jerks

hmm, I see someone can't take a JOKE! :doh: Looks like your the jerk :gaysign:

EDIT: You so "aint shit she can do about her face" I say lay off the drugs. Prolly one of the reasons her face looks fooked up (like 99% of female bodybuilders) is because she taking gear. Testosterone was not made for women!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Female bodybuilding is such a disgrace.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
EDIT: You so "aint shit she can do about her face" I say lay off the drugs. Prolly one of the reasons her face looks fooked up (like 99% of female bodybuilders) is because she taking gear. Testosterone was not made for women!

Fucking agree!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Agree. This woman would not be nearly as ugly if she layed off the testosterone.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

yeah im a jerk :bitelip:..... and im sure she wouldve looked gorgeous if she didnt take drugs :umwtf:..... Even if she didnt take drugs she would be an ugly woman, atleast now she is a muscular (uglier faced) woman, one thing she definitely screwed up on is not fixing her hair.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Completely agree. Those pictures are the reason why so many people hate female bodybuilding.

Why hate it? how about dont watch it and move on. I dont understand the hate for Female Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding at time surpasses conventional beauty or sexuality. I used to dislike female bodybuilding because i didnt think they were attractive but nowadays i realize that its not about being sexy or hot, its about being the best bodybuilder you can be. Now if i wanted to go for sexy look i would turn my head to the direction of the figure girls, coz thats where its at :thumbsup2:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
yeah, i hate female bodybuilding too..

in fact....

20idsty-1.jpg