• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

What is your luxury in life?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Traveling can be considered my luxury in life because it is more expensive than good food or nice shoes and clothes. Whenever my wife and I would travel abroad, we allocate a budget of at least $1,000 for pocket money. And that’s only for a few days of vacation. And if the plane tickets will be included then the cost of our travel will reach more than $2,000. That’s only for traveling in Asia where we are situated. We still have to experience traveling to Europe or the US and I’m sure it will cost us at least $3,000 for the basic expenses.
 
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
not much luxury in my life.
 
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
Sorry to hear about that @Charlie. I consider a luxury in my life when I am healthy, and with not many concerns. On the material side of things, when I can afford holidays in the beach for the family. :D
 
D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
217
Points
18
@to7update, luxury in life to me
Is having good health. The rest could only offer momentarily comforts.
 

Similar threads

Will Tennyson
Replies
0
Views
323
Will Tennyson
Will Tennyson
SpotMePlease
Replies
0
Views
64
SpotMePlease
SpotMePlease
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
62
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top