• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What is your take on Donald Trump?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Donald Trump won the US presidential elections in November of last year despite his being unpopular to some sectors like the Latinos. Until now that he is poised to sit as president of the US, I still read and watch news reporters talking against him. Particularly CNN, that news channel is obviously against Trump. My take on the new president is positive because he walk the talk, so to speak. Just like the Philippine president Duterte who is also unpopular with some sectors, he has the braggadocio to do daring moves like cleansing the Philippines of illegal drugs. With Trump, maybe he can clean up the US of the mess left by the previous presidents.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actions speaks louder than words and until Mr. Trump shows some real time action it is futile to really comment on his capabilities.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actions speaks louder than words and until Mr. Trump shows some real time action it is futile to really comment on his capabilities.
You are right, enough said. Let's wait and see the actions by Donald Trump

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So what? Everything he did and said in the past doesn't matter anymore?

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Donald Trump won the US presidential elections in November of last year despite his being unpopular to some sectors like the Latinos. Until now that he is poised to sit as president of the US, I still read and watch news reporters talking against him. Particularly CNN, that news channel is obviously against Trump. My take on the new president is positive because he walk the talk, so to speak. Just like the Philippine president Duterte who is also unpopular with some sectors, he has the braggadocio to do daring moves like cleansing the Philippines of illegal drugs. With Trump, maybe he can clean up the US of the mess left by the previous presidents.
I don't know if you really watch because all they did was cover Trump's actions and words.

The idiot has made so many stupid statements and comments that it is hard not to cover him.

Where are his taxes?

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know if you really watch because all they did was cover Trump's actions and words.

The idiot has made so many stupid statements and comments that it is hard not to cover him.

Where are his taxes?

This is quite a subjective matter, what looks stupid to you may well just make all the sense and give the force to others. I think Trump is one that's going to be outspoken and forceful.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Where are his taxes?

This is quite a subjective matter, what looks stupid to you may well just make all the sense and give the force to others. I think Trump is one that's going to be outspoken and forceful.
I think you are not from the USA. Insulting a war veteran because they were captured is not being forceful, is being an idiot. Banners all Muslims is unconstitutional and a stupid thing to say. Making fun of people because the way they look is not presidential. Making fun of a reporter because they have cerebral palsy is just plain wrong...

I'm a conservative Republican and I think this is the stupidest thing we as a party ever did.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As for Dutuarte... He is but a dictator. Civilized leaders do not just kill it's population without a trial..

Maybe he should focus more on the poor kids on the streets in Manila than a few drug dealers. Obviously they deal drugs to support thier families due to the sheer poverty there..

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As for Dutuarte... He is but a dictator. Civilized leaders do not just kill it's population without a trial..

Maybe he should focus more on the poor kids on the streets in Manila than a few drug dealers. Obviously they deal drugs to support thier families due to the sheer poverty there..

It's shocking at what is going in Philipines regarding the fight against drugs. It's a good move to deal with hard drug dealers but there should be a due process. People need to be convicted in the court before punishment. The killing of so called hard drug dealers without due trial in court is absolutely wrong.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Am not living in America and I don't really follow up on their news. I have heard some thing but that am not sure of I've never liked politics and politicians themselves.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

I could relate because it doesn't affect us much. But I do hear him on the news I hope the Americans get a better president.