• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What kind of cardio

B

bcity101

what is the best kind of cardio when you are on a bulking diet. Do u think that cardio at a low intensity on an empty stomach is good, or just when cutting? What about HIIt?

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The best kind of cardio when on a bulking diet is little to almost none. It wouldn't hurt to get in a good sweat on the off days to strengthen your heart, but nothing too demanding that would hinder your muscle repairing and building. You want to keep the intense cardio to a low usage. However, on a cutting diet, you may want to up the cardio intensity and duration for your burning calories, yet at the same time, producing some hypertrophy. (An article I saw that a simple jog or so can produce hypertrophy in the legs)

julio

julio

you could do HIT once in a while. but i low intensity cardio might not be good while bulking.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Personally, I feel that low intensity cardio 2-3 times a week max is best depending on your body type.