• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What N.O do I choose?

Which one?

• Total voters
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
So Im going to buy a N.O, I just dont know which one
Im choosing from these since I can get them for under $50 here in Sweden
So which one would you get?

Nutrex - Niox
ALRI - N'Gorge
Gaspari - Plasmajet
Gaspari - Superpump250 (A little more then $50)
Labrada Nutrition - Super Charge
Axis Labs - HemodrauliX
Scitech nutrition - Hot Blood

G

Griffstrong

Superpump250 bro. IMO thats your best bet from that list. Your pumps will be noticeably bigger from the first dose and the stimulants in there will get ya going pretty good...but not to the point of feeling jittery. Great product.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Never tried any. I've heard superpump is horrid. Many call it superdump. I have a box of plasma jet and will be using that soon. The best I have used it NO Xplode. The best for the money I've found is NOX-CG by Xyience.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have only tried my collection of Muscle Tech products but i have heard Superpump was excellent from experience... there is actually another thread or two about the best N.O's

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So Im going to buy a N.O, I just dont know which one
Im choosing from these since I can get them for under $50 here in Sweden
So which one would you get?

Nutrex - Niox
ALRI - N'Gorge
Gaspari - Plasmajet
Gaspari - Superpump250 (A little more then $50)
Labrada Nutrition - Super Charge
Axis Labs - HemodrauliX
Scitech nutrition - Hot Blood

i hated superpump250, i took it one time and i retruned it, it made me real sick

plasma jet is good. but, you only take it everyother day so i didnt like that too much.

supercharge is the shit!!! taste amazing and gives you a sweet pump, plus you have for up to 50 workouts, but i suggest get the supercharge xtreme(its the same price)

the rest i havent tried

i mean it all depends on you, some react differently to each product. good luck.

allstar

allstar

Ragnarok
Plasmagen
NOS Ether

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Thanks for the respons guys! really appreciate it :xyxthumbs:

And here is something for the REALLY knowledgeable.
Olimp - CreaFusion Massacra

221385-rescaledpic-217x240.jpg

CreaFusion Massacra has got some really nice feedback here in sweden atleast, so I wonder what does the ingrediens say? (Mr. Ironslave ect come in)

(I know its in swedish, but the words are simular)
olimp-massacre.gif

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm going to say none of them:
Potential ergogenic effects of arginine and creatine supplementation.
Paddon-Jones, D., B rsheim, E., Wolfe, R. R.
Journal of Nutrition, 2004 (Vol. 134) (No. 10S) 2888S-2894S

Abstract:
The rationale for the use of nutritional supplements to enhance exercise capacity is based on the assumption that they will confer an ergogenic effect above and beyond that afforded by regular food ingestion alone. The proposed or advertised ergogenic effect of many supplements is based on a presumptive metabolic pathway and may not necessarily translate to quantifiable changes in a variable as broadly defined as exercise performance. L-arginine is a conditionally essential amino acid that has received considerable attention due to potential effects on growth hormone secretion and nitric oxide production. In some clinical circumstances (e.g., burn injury, sepsis) in which the demand for arginine cannot be fully met by de novo synthesis and normal dietary intake, exogenous arginine has been shown to facilitate the maintenance of lean body mass and functional capacity. However, the evidence that supplemental arginine may also confer an ergogenic effect in normal healthy individuals is less compelling. In contrast to arginine, numerous studies have reported that supplementation with the arginine metabolite creatine facilitates an increase in anaerobic work capacity and muscle mass when accompanied by resistance training programmes in both normal and patient populations. Whereas improvement in the rate of phosphocreatine resynthesis is largely responsible for improvements in acute work capacity, the direct effect of creatine supplementation on skeletal muscle protein synthesis is less clear. The purpose of this review is to summarize the role of arginine and its metabolite creatine in the context of a nutrition supplement for use in conjunction with an exercise stimulus in both healthy and patient populations.
Unless there are some studies I'm missing.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pump7 from VPX.. Like tim said, most are snake oil!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Supercharge extreme is by far the best one I tried so far - tastes really good and gives some good pumps - plus you only have to take it on trainings days which makes it 'cheap' compared to the other ones.

I got some superpump waiting to get consumed - only tried it once so I can't really give a review of that unfortunately - other than it tastes horrible.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive liked superpump 250 so far out of all the ones ive tried
just much strong overal pumps

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive liked superpump 250 so far out of all the ones ive tried
just much strong overal pumps

great wheels bro!!! lol

on topic: super pump is for women. :keke:

one you should check out DA is shock therapy i really like it.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would say give plasma jet a try,that stuff is very good

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I just came home with my stuff, I bought this

9998081-1.jpg

Supplement Information:
Serving Size: 20 g (1 sachet)
Servings Per Box: 25

Each serving provides: %Daily Value*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Carbohydrate
Sodium
Potasium
Sugars
Vitamin B3
Magnesium
Phosphorus 7 g
275 mg
30 g
0 g
70 g
15 mg
40 mg
2%
11%
1%

350%
4%
4%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOT BLOOD proprietary matrix 20,000 mg
Cell-volume maximizer blend: Multi-vector creatine matrix (tri-creatine malate, tricreatine orotate), Mult-vector taurine matrix (taurine taurine ethyl ester).
Nitric oxide & vasodilation enhancerrs: arginine alpha ketog-lutarate, arginine ethyl ester, arginine ketoisocaproate, citrulline malate, citrulline malate ester, nicotinic acid.
Energizers & nootropic factors: L-tyrosine, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, citrulline malate ester methylxanthines (caffeine), niacin, evodi-amine, vinpocetine.
Antioxidant complex for NO support: green tea extract (95% polyphenols), grape seed extract (95% polyphenols), N-Acetylcysteine R-alpha lipoic acid.
Electrolyte push: potassium dihydrogen phosphate, magnesium hy-drogen phosphate trihydrate.
"Expressorb" active substance dilivery anhancement system: sodium hydrogen carbonate, glucose polymers, inulin, naringin, Bioperine,

7049-1.jpg

Supplement Information:
Serving Size: 40 g

Energi: 184 kcal

Protein: 0 g

carb: 46 g

Ingredienser: Dextros, Kreatin monohydrat, Inositol, Arginin alfa-ketoglutarat (AAKG), Beta alanin, Citrulin malat, Alfa lipon syra (ALA) Magnesium, Kalium/Natrium matrix, Arom (Aspartam, innehåller en fenylalaninkälla), Silica dioxid

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So you made a poll and decided to go buy the the N.O no one mentioned or voted for :carduforvip

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
So you made a poll and decided to go buy the the N.O no one mentioned or voted for :carduforvip

:keke:

They didn't have it in stock, and the prize had gone up...so I spared my economi...And these two cost less then a Superpump250.

"Raw" is a favorite here in sweden aswell, people that has used it says its the best there is for a "small" amount of money. That made be curious. :keke:
But I do know what Im going to buy between those in the poll next time, I also got "Hot blood" since it was cheap...and I was let go of shipping by doing so

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well here you go I learnt something today. I could have sworn that citrulline was a non-EAA that is present in a fair number of foods. And malate..... well it is ubiquitous. Time to go home:
Almost all about citrulline in mammals
Journal Amino Acids
Issue Volume 29, Number 3 / November, 2005.

Citrulline (Cit, C6H13N3O3), which is a ubiquitous amino acid in mammals, is strongly related to arginine. Citrulline metabolism in mammals is divided into two fields: free citrulline and citrullinated proteins. Free citrulline metabolism involves three key enzymes: NO synthase (NOS) and ornithine carbamoyltransferase (OCT) which produce citrulline, and argininosuccinate synthetase (ASS) that converts it into argininosuccinate. The tissue distribution of these enzymes distinguishes three “orthogonal” metabolic pathways for citrulline. Firstly, in the liver, citrulline is locally synthesized by OCT and metabolized by ASS for urea production. Secondly, in most of the tissues producing NO, citrulline is recycled into arginine via ASS to increase arginine availability for NO production. Thirdly, citrulline is synthesized in the gut from glutamine (with OCT), released into the blood and converted back into arginine in the kidneys (by ASS); in this pathway, circulating citrulline is in fact a masked form of arginine to avoid liver captation. Each of these pathways has related pathologies and, even more interestingly, citrulline could potentially be used to monitor or treat some of these pathologies. Citrulline has long been administered in the treatment of inherited urea cycle disorders, and recent studies suggest that citrulline may be used to control the production of NO. Recently, citrulline was demonstrated as a potentially useful marker of short bowel function in a wide range of pathologies. One of the most promising research directions deals with the administration of citrulline as a more efficient alternative to arginine, especially against underlying splanchnic sequestration of amino acids. Protein citrullination results from post-translational modification of arginine; that occurs mainly in keratinization-related proteins and myelins, and insufficiencies in this citrullination occur in some auto-immune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis or multiple sclerosis.
Still would hold onto my money though.