• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What next for Guantanamo inmates?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd be saying the same thing if it was a different country torturing prisoners.

I don't like bullies. America happens to be the bully in this situation.

be that as it may, you still (and i feel somewhat intentionally) come off as wishing america would fail, it's soldiers killed, and citizens attacked because you don't like our foreign policy.

you would make an excellent terrorist

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
be that as it may, you still (and i feel somewhat intentionally) come off as wishing america would fail, it's soldiers killed, and citizens attacked because you don't like our foreign policy.

I've never taken Tech's posts as Anti-American but more so Anti-American government.

I don't think it's Anti-American to constantly stick up for the Constitution.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've never taken Tech's posts as Anti-American but more so Anti-American government.

I don't think it's Anti-American to constantly stick up for the Constitution.

i completely agree in regards to the constitution. but making threads wishing everyone "happy 9/11", hoping america falls, and wishing it's soldiers/citizens ill fate isn't "anti american government"

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP

no. I'm not willing to die just yet.

Although, if the US government blew up my families house and arrested everyone I know.....then maybe I'd wanna do something.

whether you like it or not, if another 9/11 type attack happens, you can't say we didn't have it coming.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why would they want to blow Americans up? What is the incentive?

77 Virgins in heaven? Didn't you know? :doh:

because your not islam.
are you oblivious to the bullshit that is the middle-east? the west and EU doesnt even come close to crappness that is the middle east
islam is one of the worst thing to happen to this earth

I agree. Funny how the guys are all over you as soon as you say anything they don't agree with. You don't insult them when they say "stupid / ignorant" things. Maybe one day their eyes will open.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I thought it was like 10k virgins..

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol funny thought what if one was gay would he actually be going to hell?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no. I'm not willing to die just yet.

Although, if the US government blew up my families house and arrested everyone I know.....then maybe I'd wanna do something.

whether you like it or not, if another 9/11 type attack happens, you can't say we didn't have it coming.

that's understandable and trust me i really do see where the animosity towards us is spawned in our actions around the world. but for an american to essentially "wish death" on america is absurd and is NOT something Dr. Paul would say nor would want someone supporting him who believes this.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
77 Virgins in heaven? Didn't you know? :doh:

I agree. Funny how the guys are all over you as soon as you say anything they don't agree with. You don't insult them when they say "stupid / ignorant" things. Maybe one day their eyes will open.

i generalised though, shouldnt have
but here in malta we get LOTS of people from Africa and arabs from every nook and cranny that exists, and even after knowing that there are good and bad things everywere (christians and what not) i cant honestly say, arabs are nothing but trouble

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would burn it down and make it look like a accident and let all of those suckers burn :keke: