• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WHat really Happened on 9/11?

F

Flash

I know a lot about what happened on 9/11 (one that ill always rememeber on the spot is that we had army rangers and navy seals on the boarder of afganistan on 9/10...why would we be there if we didn't know something that might happen the next day?) but posting everything would take all day, but my brother sent me this the other day and thought i'd share it. Please watch with an open mind (even though fact is fact) and enjoy. No im not anti usa, im in the Us Army and going to iraq this year and I dont mind going at all. But this is just something I think everyone should watch because it is a big deal. any questions gripes comments leave here and ill try to answer them the best I can. Also if you do find this interesting let me know, i have a couple of websites that tells you the real deal about governments and news people dont get to usually see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are many documentaries like this, saying that the 9/11 is an internal job. The thing is we will never know.