• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

What the best beginner cycle?

A

Ark34

New member
Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2024
Messages
2
Points
3
I’m already on 303 weekly Test cyp. What would be the next best cycle? I am at the place where I can bulk a little more or cut. Adding in hiit to trip stomach fat. I’ve gained 15 lbs of muscle already on test. Looking to define, lose fat, and bulk certain areas. Not doing a show. Yet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Swiper
Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 9, 2018
Messages
1,051
Points
83
I would first get labs done to get a baseline.
303 sounds like an odd dosage rate for trt. Are you following a doctors trt?
Anyway, get baseline values and go from there.
I would still stick to test currently if you have never ran other than test. Just take the dosage rate up.
Is the diet on point?
Workouts?
What are your stats?


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Swiper
Top