• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

what type of insulin to use with HGH

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have high expectations of myself, i WILL NOT settle for nothing less of what i expect, bambam if only could of weighed what you weigh i be so friggin happy lol, BTW i believe im at a clean 205 so w/e the next 4-5 weeks should be pretty good, also i think ima continue the test a few more weeks after the eq is done with, so i can finish the vial if not i have half a vial that i wont use in the future half a vial aint gonna do shit, after this ima train and diet hard and even more serious cause ill be on my own and my fat ass family wont be eating my food lol and like 3-4 months ima do a good tren cycle ima see what i can come up with, BTW dude thanks alot

Zomb131

Zomb131

LOL! When refering to slin when someone says Log, they mean Humalog.

Because to stay some what anonymous. Why do you want to see it?

Zomb131

Zomb131

from reading this thread you got SHIT for help.

When using slin w/ GH you only use it 3x/week max of 15iu's Post workout....i'd start off with 5 iu's. GH will cause you to become insulin resistant plus taking slin will cause that even more...so you need to take some R-ala's or drink 3 tbsp/day of Vinegar, white wine or apple...which ever. This will help keep you slin sensitive. Run slin 4 on 4 off. Keep taking the vinegar daily to keep your body slin sensitive...and remember to keep simple sugars around just in case! Have like 100g's carbs in your fridge like grape juice. Incase you go hypo you'll need to pound it.

Remember you MUST ingest at least 10g's carbs PER 1IU of slin. So 5iu = 50g/carbs at least. If your off season i'd do 20g's per IU for growth. Since the slin spikes 15 min after injection it stays active for 3-4 hrs...gotta eat clean for those 4 hrs or you'll pack on fat easily.

questions? I'll come back here more often if you have questions.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks alot for the info zomb!! but is it soposed to be 70/30 insulin or pure 100% insulin

Zomb131

Zomb131

^ I used 100....but some like the 75/25 stuff, research and see what works best for you.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good to go, thanks for the info, semper fi.