• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Steroidify

What would you do differently?

Scout200

If you could go back to day one of bodybuilding/training and start over with the knowledge/experience you have today, what would you do differently and why?

fdelval

less weight, more form

better nutrition, less chemicals even supplements

more patience, much more.

Aeugh

Never would have bothered body part split training. Big compounds every day and very little isolation.

Scout200

Personally speaking, if I had the ability to change anything.. I wouldn't. I don't have regrets but have made mistakes and have learned from them.. I wouldn't be who I am today if I didn't make those mistakes. :)

cereal

less weight, more form

better nutrition, less chemicals even supplements

more patience, much more.
same + more rest, better nutrition, less volyme much less, and more intensity much more