• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

What yall think?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63




What do you guys think? strong or stupid?
 
curtisymoo

curtisymoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
481
Points
16
straps with bounce on the deadlifts

nope
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
i think hes ugly
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
lmao wtf great way to fuck up your back
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
wow.. speechless, this guys a moron. hes gonna hyper-RIPAPART his back ...lulz
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
well he got big from doin it
 
S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
306
Points
16
Stupid. I hate seeing bounced deadlifts. the momentum carries you through.


Here's Andy Bolton 800lbs x5 'DEADSTOPS'! no bouncing shit:



 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^ yea thats the way to do it!!!
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
The log lift was impressive but I'd hate to be his low back after those deadlifts.

And don't people know how to use collars? Andy Bolton could have done an injury with that weight flying off.
 
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,235
Points
38
And don't people know how to use collars? Andy Bolton could have done an injury with that weight flying off.

On the side you can see in the video it looks like look the crappy wire collars were used.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ Those only hold 100kg or so before sliding. The clamp and lock kind are rated for weightlifting and battle to be moved when dropped from overhead.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^ powerlfiting if done right can give u alot of strength and size...dont call it stupid! :)

Andy bolton FTW!
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Strong? Yes!
Stupid? Yes!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Hahhaha true Nig!
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
powerlifting = lifting stupid.
bodybuilding is the shit :xyxthumbs:
I'm sorry Adam but that is a :ugh: thing to say.

Powerlifting and weightlifting have a much better pedigree than Bodybuilding and can be traced back 1000's of years. BBing could be highly criticized too for being stupid. It's about understanding what the athlete is trying to achieve.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
I'm sorry Adam but that is a :ugh: thing to say.

Powerlifting and weightlifting have a much better pedigree than Bodybuilding and can be traced back 1000's of years. BBing could be highly criticized too for being stupid. It's about understanding what the athlete is trying to achieve.
agree, i was just trying to say that i'am more into bodybuilding not powerlifting !!! thats all bro :xyxthumbs:
 
Top