• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What's a Healthy Diet? Don't Ask Your Doctor, Here's Why!

Bravosi

Bravosi

Banned
Personally for me it's combination of vegetables and protein, mostly! And green tea, haha!

jeffreyjose48

jeffreyjose48

Banned
Thanks for the information from the video that doctors can't answer questions about what's a healthy diet. I am thankful that my mother is a nutritionist. She has a nutrition degree. She cooks for us nutritious foods everyday while we are growing up. I now miss eating the foods that my mother cooks as of the moment. Its because I leave in another place now.

B

bourehim

To stay healthy, I follow some basic rules, like when ever i suspect some food is rotten, I throw it first then think about it later and never eat something I don't know where it came from.

C

Concentrix

There is no perfect healthy diet for all people. We are all different and have our own preferences. Some of us prefer gluten-free food while some do not care if that food contains gluten. What matters is we should lessen our consumption of processed foods or foods that are high in fat, sugar, and salt because a lot of diseases or illnesses developed from that kind of food such as obesity, high blood pressure, and diabetes.