• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What's Going On With Calum Von Moger?

rxmuscle

rxmuscle

John Hansen joins Dave Palumbo, Chris Aceto, and Lee Priest for an all-new episode of Heavy Muscle Radio, bodybuilding's longest-running weekly podcast.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Charles

I know the guy that beat Dave at the USA. He stepped out of the protective witness program to do so n/j.

R

Robert

Love these guys. Great to have John in great guess. Lee and Chris always the best!

E

Eason

John Hansen such a gentleman. Great line up this week.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Colum Von Moger took to Instagram and posted a video about his current circumstances. "For those who don't know, earlier this year I was in a horrific accident and I seriously wounded myself," he explained. As a result, I needed to take some time off to rest and recoup, and I was also going through a lot at the time. So please accept my apologies for my absence. But things are looking up for me now. "I received all of the assistance I required."

He also wrote on how terrible the year 2022 must have been for everyone, his new business venture, and other topics that he hopes to discuss in depth later in a podcast or interview. He primarily apologized for his prolonged absence from social media. The video was followed by a lengthy caption that expressed the same sentiment but in different words.

Von Moger's bad mishap occurred on May 6, 2022, when he fell from a second-story window in his home in Geelong, Melbourne. He had been seriously injured, almost fatally so. He was placed in a medically induced coma and was struggling for his life.

His 2022 problems began after he returned to Australia from California in October 2021. He lived in Los Angeles for seven years, where he pursued acting and bodybuilding. He had an altercation with someone after taking a break, which started his troublesome sequence of events.

Von Moger was involved in a road rage incident in Melbourne in January 2022 and stabbed another man's tire with a knife. Days later, authorities stopped him over for driving without license plates and discovered methamphetamine, cannabis, proviplex, and viaplex in his system. His lawyer assisted him in avoiding prosecution by mentioning a carjacking incident in Los Angeles that left him terrified. Von Moger pleaded guilty to several offenses and returned to Los Angeles to be with his son Kyros.

He entered a rehab clinic to combat his drug addiction and chose the long, difficult road to recovery. "I'd been battling depression and anxiety for some time and found myself in a hard patch earlier this year," he stated in his Instagram post. He also thanked everyone who helped him and stood by him during his difficult moments. "Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for all your concerns and prayers," he added. I'm prepared to return in 2023. "I'll see you shortly!"