• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Whats the best pre workout drink?

D

D-mack66

As the title says...ive tried C4 , i didnt mind the variety of flavours, some good some tasted nasty but anyone suggest anything that works better or more healthy?

A

Athanas

I always drink water 20 minutes before I do my daily workouts, and has yield results. I have tried the other drinks but I have always been exhausted in between workouts since they have always affected my body's osmotic balance.

A

Athanas

For excellent results, I would stick to water, since it doesn't interfere with the body's biochemistry.

M

mngyrsj

Hii you are talking about best pre workout drink. I think you should drink Aloe Vera . For more details you have to search on google

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
It's really up to the individual. Personally, I dislike the ones high n niacin where you get that tingly feeling and then crash. A more subtle preworkout is better for me.

Reactions: MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Hii you are talking about best pre workout drink. I think you should drink Aloe Vera . For more details you have to search on google

Not a pre workout drink.

M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
As the title says...ive tried C4 , i didnt mind the variety of flavours, some good some tasted nasty but anyone suggest anything that works better or more healthy?
Yes anything without stimulants bro, Ghost’s PUMP is solid I’m loving it mixed with their SIZE which is a mountain of beta alanine and creatine amongst others, VPX Synrhasizze rocks as well, and Bucced Up has a caffeine free pump I dig. All of these are good but the Ghost stuff does clearly stand out from the rest.

Reactions: ArnoldS
Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like nootropics preworkout. They seem to inhabit my focus, concentration and motivation. My wife likes ghost but I prefer the nootropics. Ghost makes me sweat my ass off os I do run it if I’m cutting and hitting longer cardio and hiit routines. Everyone is different and have to find what works best for them. Non nootropics I like gnc’s “Lite” but I like it primarily for the drums it has.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

S

SolidSa

Was blown away by the pump, I felt after using VPX shotgun, it's absolutely amazing. Got incredible pump. They could improve the taste. I didn't like the flavour, it's too strong for me. But the result was impressive.