• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

when the wife doesn't listen.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
I would have kneed her in the face though..
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Saw this on uselessjunk but didnt feel like watching it. Glad I did now thats pretty funny.
DONT EVER LET A WOMAN HANDLE A GUN WITHOUT WATCHING OVER HER.
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
I would have kneed her in the face though..

probably due her some good actually. A good knee in the face with the sexah knee would bump her up from a 0 to at least a 1. true story.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
:49: that is hilarious, she freaked out
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
That was so funny!!!!! i even LOL'd when i saw the guy peak around the back behind her
she crapped herself hard!!!

lol @ when she caped the gun and the facial expression she made was funny :49:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
haha awesome.
no way women should handle guns tho
they can barely handle driving :ughnoes:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
89
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Hafthor Bjornsson
Replies
0
Views
389
Hafthor Bjornsson
Hafthor Bjornsson
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
327
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top