• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Where can we meet kevin levrone?

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
From fb kevin levrone tells us where we will find him...

Hey gang! Many of you have been asking about my upcoming appearances, so here is my schedule for the rest of September and all of October. See you SOON...SHAAABOOM !

REST OF SEPTEMBER:

-Arnold Classic, in Barcelona, Spain - I'm here this Friday (tomorrow), Saturday and Sunday. I'll be at Official Kevin Levrone Signature Series booth to take pictures and you can grab some of our limited.

EVLS Prague Showdown - Friday 9/30 and Saturday 10/1 (Next weekend) - On Saturday @ 1:00pm, I'll be Master of ceremony + giving a seminar and talking about my training secrets, nutrition, and my Olympia journey / the future.

*I'll also be at the Levrone Signature Series booth, to take pics and meet everyone.

OCTOBER:
Olympia, Europe, in Dortmund, Germany - I'll be at Levrone Signature Series booth on Friday, October 21st and Saturday, the 22nd.

*I'll also be visiting locals gyms in the area to train keep your eye out!

Power Pro Show, in Moscow, Russia - I'll be at Levrone Signature Series booth on Friday, October 28th and Saturday, the 29th & Sunday, the 30th.

Grateful for the love the best is yet to come ✌️

~Kev

da9850167b487ed11fa15c7d36685085-1.jpg
 
K

karlkary

Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2016
Messages
5
Points
3
wow thats great.. thanks for sharing..
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
You welcome! :)
 
Top