• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Where you get your peptides from

B

Bigger happier

Member
Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2022
Messages
13
Points
3
I've been considering taking peptides for a long time. Of course to build my muscle. The brand I know is SMARS, SOMATROPIN. And I have have these few option, HGH, CJC-1295, GHRP-2/6, IGF-1, HEXARELIN. I search online to see which is better for muchle building and less side effect. So, if you happen to know any of them. And where can I get the product safely. For now, I think I would take hgh from somatropin which I can 100% get the product. But if you have any brand or product recommendations, I would really appreciate it!!
Thx, bro
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold and ArnoldS
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
Someone here.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bigger happier and KaiGold
Top