• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

which one you recommend to buy?

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2009
Messages
272
Points
16
sizeon from gaspari nut. or anabolic halo from MT.
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
I take anabolic halo right now. Pretty good stuff. I've had results since I've been on it. But nothing crazy or off the charts that I could credit the difference being from the anabolic halo. I've also heard good stuff about Size on. They're both pretty pricey. Halo is pretty solid though man.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Sizeon.

Halo didn't do shit for me.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Kinda different products....I would probably go with the halo though if you insist on spending the money.
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
If you have to use one, I would use, On 2:1:1 Recovery
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I use Size on right now but before I used HALO, too early to see a difference.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Size on for sure , i dont like muscletech products that much.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I used Halo before, i didnt notice anything different, than what you can get out of regular creatine/waxymaize/BCAA mix.
 
Top