• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Which row variant?

B

Bigger happier

I wanted to know. Which row you benefit the most from? (Horizontal ofc)

Right now I got Front squats, back squats, RDLs and bench (flat+incline) in my routine. But still wondering which row might be most beneficial. My lower back sometimes hurts but not all the time depends on work and other stuff. So with the exercises and considering fatigue, is it best I go for a chest supported row/cable row? Like, incline db rows, diverging machine rows (in google type in matrix diverging row cant post links yet, its the one my gym has, no plate loaded iso rows sadly) or cable rows, or might I benefit from pendlays too? Switching it up every now and then?
I got in my head like 1 day pendlays to hammer the upper back and pulldowns focus more on the lat (or assisted chin ups), then other day where I do RDLs and Front Squats the chest supported variant I posted the pic of maybe mixing the grip between sets or is this too crazy?

Now yeah I also wanna know which rows helped you in your journey, did you start with one like BORs and ended up switching and noticing its better due to your programming/how your body reacted to it?

Reactions: KaiGold
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I don't do them but these guys wrote some good information on the cable upright row.

Reactions: KaiGold