• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Which supplements are worth there money?

D

Devil-666

New member
Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
3
Points
1
ASN American Whey
BSN Syntha 6
BSN No Xplode
BSN Cellmass
EAS Phosphagen
Primaforce Caffeine
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
and
etc..
 
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
493
Points
16
Wow, interesting reads on the hydroxycut.
I don't know how anyone could take that much.
I have 9 Hydroxycut Hardcore pills left, from my 3rd and final bottle. Prob last me a week.
I only would take 2 a day morning & pre-WO. Although during my move I took 4 in one day.
My bottle said 6 MAX a day, but that was the HC. 9 is just stupid.
I remember back in the day guys having heart attacks or OD'ing & dying from too many Ripped Fuel pills.
Now Ripped fuel, that was the shit back then, before they eliminated the ingredients that worked. MaHuang Extract (standardized for 20 mg ephedra alkaloids).334mg*
Guarana Extract (standardized for 22% caffeine).910mg*
L-Carnitine.100mg*
Chromium (Chromium Picolinate).200mcg*

Now,
I'd just do a ECA stack, personally. Cheaper & works great.
Save my $ for quality Whey.
 
L

Lookitskeith

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
10
Points
1
I personally have become a huge fan of Pro-Complex Lean Gainer
650+ Calories
85 G Carbs
60 G Protein

Animal Pak
For MultiVitamin

Also Milk Thistle

and then what ever pro-hormone, currently FinaFlex 550-xd
 

Similar threads

Top