• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Which sups are worth the money?

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do you guys think, which sups are worth the money?

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To start off with, a bottle of centrum multi-vit is well worth it, or any other kind of multi-vit and for protein, either EAS 100% Whey or ON's 100% Whey. I don't take any other supps. because of my age etc...but yeah, that should be good to start off with I guess.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Creatine is great caffine when your feeling a bit tired bcaa are great to

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The essentials are always worth money if your expecting to pursue a bodybuilding lifestyle:
Protein Powder (you chose your brand)
Multi-V (because a bodybuilding diet does not give you everything you need)

Not essential supps but definitely worth getting if you can afford:
A good creatine (for that fast energy source needed for intense sets, I prefer con-cret)
L-Glutamine
A NO drink or powder (I prefer consuming half an endorush before every workout other than leg days)
BCAA's are good but not essential. IMO if your taking a protein drink and consuming various types of protein sources from your diet you do not have to have this, but still worth buying if you can afford.

All fat burners on the market are worthless unless you need a little energy boost, but since ECA's have been taken off the market they do not even do that anymore.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Imo the three basics who are worth the money.
Multy vits
Protein powder
Creatine

P

perfectzero

If you are buying in bulk, Creatine, Beta Alanine, protein, multi, fish oil, caffeine and leucine are all definately worth it. There are lots of other ones I use, and am happy to, but these are consistantly worth paying for.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

A good starting point

1.Multi (I like Orange Triad)

2.Whey (EAS or ON for me)

3.Kre-Alkalyn (creatine mono works for most)

4. Bcaa (Scivation Xtend is good)

I feel with these and a good diet and training program and proper rest your well on you way:xyxthumbs: