• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Who are your favorite (personality wise) pros??

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Explain......

Branch, JOJ, DJ, and Melvin went to Kuwait where Q80musclehead got to meet them and watch them train. He was taking a video of Branch and JOJ training and Branch went up to him and told him to fuck off. He gave no warnings before this. A simple "please don't film us" would have sufficed.

skid9832004

skid9832004

oo well who knows what happened there i would have to see that there might be more to the story than that. Not to say its not true but its probably not the whole story

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It pretty much is. He was crushed.

Yeah, Branch was one of his favorite bbers before this incident.

Btw, I believe Q80 still has all the videos he took on youtube.

J

jeromethechicken

I met Vic and he was an awesome guy. I'd also have to say that Ronnie seems like a pretty genuine and down to earth guy. I also think Craig Titus was probably the most congenial person in the sport. NOT!!!!!! Rot in prison you tweeking jerk.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
^ epic snap on titus.

I met Luke Wood in the spa in a hotel last summer. He was a pretty great guy :xyxthumbs:

Havnt had the pleasure of meeting any other pros

A

advan140

desmond miller has by far been the nicest and down 2 earth ive met. ive met many since they always come to my gym for photoshoots. he sat down during his break and actually had a full conversation with me. others just keep it pretty short that ive met.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
i met warren clampit (natural olympia) at a natural show i did I came up to him and was all "wow, warren clampit your way bigger then in the magazines nice to meet you." and he looked at me didnt say a word and walked away... Roid rage no doubt.