• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WHO IS AT PRESENT THE REAL X-MAN?

WHO IS AT PRESENT THE REAL X-MEN?

• Total voters
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2008newyorkpro77kq3uh6-1.jpg

qw5q8054fo8-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Batmanx007

The Gift, and Wolf come to mind 1st

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm bias because Wolf if my favorite pro but.... Pics are worth a 1000 words

d9hv2-1.jpg

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf, that small waist with wide shoulders and sweeping thighs blows the three mentioned out of the water.

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf, wide shoulders, small waist and sweeping quads.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Wolf or Samuel.
This is more or less correct. Of course, Wolf has the far superior physique. It's quite a shame that Capriese Murray retired as early as he did.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is more or less correct. Of course, Wolf has the far superior physique. It's quite a shame that Capriese Murray retired as early as he did.

He retired??? When was this? I guess I missed that, i liked his physique. He just needed some more back thickness especially in the lower back and he would have been right up there with Dexter or Silvio.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
He retired??? When was this? I guess I missed that, i liked his physique. He just needed some more back thickness especially in the lower back and he would have been right up there with Dexter or Silvio.
I'm pretty sure he gave up the life of a professional bodybuilder for "greener pastures". It's a true shame that the most talented young, recent pros (he and Richard Jones included) can't make a decent enough living doing something they love.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Other, as in Wolf, as in Dennis Wolf, as in the motherfucking angry Wolf. Sorry, got a little carried away.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty sure he gave up the life of a professional bodybuilder for "greener pastures". It's a true shame that the most talented young, recent pros (he and Richard Jones included) can't make a decent enough living doing something they love.

So true, which is why we do not see the deep pool of great bodybuilders or up and comers like we did in the 90's. That is why we see one bodybuilder one year sweep most shows and then the next year its someone else. The competition of the sport is dwindling.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wolf hands down, just look at that shoulder to waist ratio and those quads, it really is extremely impressive. amazing physique...

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
easy, the big bad wolf, small waist big ass shoulders and that squad sweep is just amazing

Lisu

Lisu

Ahhhh, I'm the only guy who dosen't likes wolf.
Those no-peak biceps, small waist but lacks ABS and no calves.