• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Who is better

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
My wife and I are huge contradictions to the rules...
She has excellent navigational skills and sense of direction whereas I turn 2 corners and I'm lost.
She's however useless at finding things even when they're right in front of her face or in her handbag. I do most of the finding of lost things in our house.
I also do a lion's share of the cooking and cleaning.
My wife very regularly initiates sex. Sometimes she has been known to bitch at me for not doing so.
I talk way too much and rarely, if ever get to the point.
My wife manages the money, I spend the money.

I'm not sure this thread was even worth responding to. The initial post was confusing and somewhat retarded.

I see who wears the pants in that relationship :spy:

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Banshee said:
D.) I like drinking alcohol, eating chocolate, invading countries and going shopping

Try invading Stormland.

Please.

Back on topic (if there is really a topic here): my gf has better sense of direction than me, mine sucks while hers is pretty good (in and outdoor). On the other hand i'm better finding things (keys, etc) at home. You've just listed a bunch of retarded stereotypes.