• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Who is Future? Me. :)

Future

Future

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2006
Messages
166
Points
16
Experience
25 Yrs lifting; 18 Yrs trainer
BS, Education

Certification:
International Fitness Assoc Certified
CPR/AED
First Aid


Shawn Bellon is the founder of Body2Build, a consulting firm in the health and fitness field. Thanks to the Internet, Shawn can work from Tucson, Arizona where he currently resides. He and his wife Tami work together as consultants and personal trainers for Anytime Fitness while also competing in bodybuilding. He is available to do seminars, clinics and one to one training sessions as well.

Something different started to happen though. More and more people were contacting "Future" through boards etc for help. So while he trains clients one on one in Tucson, "Future" is putting together hardcore programs for people wanting to get bigger, stronger and more ripped.

Teaching is something that Shawn is not new to at all. He graduated from Taylor University with his degree in education and minor in philosophy. He took time from teaching to move around and see the world so to speak.

Shawn's has been lifting weights since he was 11 years old. He found an old Joe Weider workout routine and some Flex magazines. Platz, Arnold and others amazed him with their sheer size. They were true comic book characters in the flesh. Shawn hasn't looked back 25 years later.

Shawn's best lifts in the gym are 1004 squat, 580 bench and 810 deadlift. Too many injuries and just life in general kept him from ever competing at the national level although he did qualify. He is currently competing in bodybuilding where he is planning on Jr USA's in 2010.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Hey future I have seen you on a other forum thanks for being here you also work for need to build muscle correct?
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Great to have you here future. I wish you nothing but success with this new forum.
 
Future

Future

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2006
Messages
166
Points
16
Thanks guys!

Pain thanks for being so fast. WOW!

Actually my wife is sponsored by Need2 and I just help out...like I am not busy enough. But once you slow down you get old...and at 36 I need to pick up the pace. :)
 
Future

Future

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2006
Messages
166
Points
16
LMFAO umm worn out old guy is back actually.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Nice to see you back Future!
 
Future

Future

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2006
Messages
166
Points
16
Thanks. I have been lurking and posting a little but time was crazy for me. Great to be settling down and focusing some fun stuff.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Hey Future!, hope all goes well with the forum and all your endeavors!
 
Future

Future

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2006
Messages
166
Points
16
Thanks bro. Life is settling down. Cool signature too!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Future do you post on the CSB forums?
 
Future

Future

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2006
Messages
166
Points
16
CSB?
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
nm mixed you up with someone else!
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
This is cool. So let me get this straight, Muscle Mecca has a proffesional bodybuilders on here to help us out? That's a really nice thing, thanks a lot Future I'm looking forward to your advice!
 
Future

Future

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2006
Messages
166
Points
16
No I am a professional trainer. Not a pro bber. I want to turn pro. Ive been on here for a while. Now we have a program that gives 50% of the earnings back to the board to beef it up etc.
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding_Video
Replies
0
Views
34
Bodybuilding_Video
Bodybuilding_Video
BrofessorLift
Replies
3
Views
154
MindlessWork
MindlessWork
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
99
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top