• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Who is still active here?!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Hypo still lurks im sure.....dave turk....some of the guys that used to log?! where are thou?!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
How u doing guys!Still here ,but not so active these days ,ill be here come Olympia time!!
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
More or less. Mostly lurking around in the background.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
..sup Line
Not a whole lot. I finished my degree and am now searching for a job. I also just got a cast cut off my hand because I had broken my third metacarpal a couple months back, so now I'm trying to get back into shape. Getting there. Staying current on bodybuilding seems to help so I should be around more often than I had been.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Im still here, im just ghosting
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Not a whole lot. I finished my degree and am now searching for a job. I also just got a cast cut off my hand because I had broken my third metacarpal a couple months back, so now I'm trying to get back into shape. Getting there. Staying current on bodybuilding seems to help so I should be around more often than I had been.
Nice to hear from you friend!
I was just slightly injured and retired!
But now I'm back and trying to achieve the best shape of my life!
Big hug!
 
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18
Barely here anymore. Pretty soon I won't be here for a long time. Traveling the country for a year. Going to miss the Olympia :[
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Barely here anymore. Pretty soon I won't be here for a long time. Traveling the country for a year. Going to miss the Olympia :[

..4 work or study?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Doing a leadership program for my church, fundraising around the country and also going overseas to do some service projects for other countries.
..Excellent friend! .. enjoy the trip!
Try to connect sometime!
I wish you luck in this adventure!

 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I dream about the day me and Tkd are alone in here..... L:O:V:E
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
I'm not posting that much but i'm always around.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
hello ..sup bros ..storm..anabolicus!
 
Top