• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Who needs racks?

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
wow
idk what's best, the no-rack, his feet on the air, his invisible 3-boards, that deadlift-row combo or the fact he's wearing straps. And all of that in only 51 seconds!
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Hmmm. Very similar to how I partially tore my collar bone from the sternum.

Of course I did it when I didn't have a spotter and failed the lockout so lowered it down and rolled it off my body.
 
shadeagain

shadeagain

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
89
Points
6
i hope he dosent do this all the time!
 
Y

yardharr

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2009
Messages
31
Points
6
I don't understand all the hatin. Don't know about the rest of you, but I certainly can't do any better.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
I don't understand all the hatin. Don't know about the rest of you, but I certainly can't do any better.

There is no doubt that he is strong but what he is doing with that weight is just wrong.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I need some racks today.

had chubs all day..
 
Top