• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Who plays Candy Crush?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
I don't play Candy Crush because I am not fond of games. However, it seems that most people around me are enamored with that game. I understand that the game can be entertaining such that it serves as their stress reliever. But some of them looks addicted since they are continually glued to their phones in playing the game.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I do not really play any more but I had a time there when I was a bit addicted to it. There are a lot of similar games out there that just seemed to swoop in and take the spot.
 
Top