• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Who plays golf here?

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just wondering how many serious golfers we have and what clubs you use...

I don't have a handicap but usually hit around 20 over the card. I use Mizuno MX19 Irons and have a Taylormade r7 460 driver.

I'm keen to upgarde and get a new set when I go through Hong Kong in a few months. Does anyone know if imitation clubs are any good?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I used to play a lot when I was younger, like 14-16, havent played much lately but hoping to get back into it.

Imitation clubs are usually decent, though you might get a great deal on a brand name on ebay.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i used to be on my highschool golf team, i was a 1 handicap at one point, around 18 yrs of age, i still have the king cobras from back then "Greg Norman" was my hero.. but after i picked up weights i kinda stopped, its way too hard to train your muscles for size and stay accurate with the golf ball.. i guess its possible but its not a big mans game.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't play but my cousin is a pro golfer

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I play. Scratch but my lowest handicap was +2 at one point. Haven't played as much as before. Mizuno mp-33 irons, Mizuno mp-001 3 wood, Titleist 983K driver, Titleist wedges and Ping Anserf Putter.

P

Pain

VIP
I play golf with my dad every now and then. Line is really into it.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Line is really into it.
Yeah, I'm just too poor to go right now. I have a Taylormade r540 driver, Titleist 981 DCI irons, a Vokey sandwedge, and an older Scotty Cameron Newport model putter. I have a cheap Taylormade lob wedge in my bag as well but I only really use it if I have no other option. Right now I'm not sure what my handicap would be but I'd guess under 10...at least I'd hope so.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im not that good, around bogey golf.
king cobra irons, taylor made driver, white hot putter, and normally use a cleveland lob wedge for some reaon- people think im crazy

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive played for awhile, I got Taylor Made woods and an old Ping "real wood" driver with Hybrid Irons

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive played for awhile, I got Taylor Made woods and an old Ping "real wood" driver with Hybrid Irons

Latinos dont play golf man, thats for pussies. :angrydude:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

The Sheriff

im right around a scratch golfer, been playing since i was about 8

titleist 502 irons, vokey design wedges, odysse putter, callaway steelhead fairway wood, cleveland 640cc driver

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I play golf! Nice game, get time to relax and be outside.. AND RIDE WITH GOLF CAR :D

Mine handicap is 29.5 :)

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I play golf! Nice game, get time to relax and be outside.. AND RIDE WITH GOLF CAR :D

Mine handicap is 29.5 :)

You must be riding the golf car drunk with that handicap, lol. :gaygay:

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've been playing bout 3 times a week for the last 2 months... didn't improve hardly at all... Finally got some pro lessons today... sorted alot of my shit out.
Been wasting my time for years playing shitty golf... I was getting pissed reading everyone in here with great handicaps aswell.