• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Who would you pick?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Who would you pick if u had the chance the open up their brains and see all their thoughts, memories and ideas?

I would choose, Dridderz...but especially Hypo! his brain must be like a roller coaster!


:headbang::headbang::headbang:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
miamiracing, i wanna know what goes through his head when he tells his stories.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ good choice, didnt think of that option...miami's would have books of stories that we could sell lolz
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ pls do explain
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Frank, and You Zigurd,
:bitenails:
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
hannibaleatingownbrainscene-1.gif
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Hard to say really.
See in the first POST, it didnt state how meny members we could pick :gaygay:

i pick everyone lulz
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Hard to say really.
See in the first POST, it didnt state how meny members we could pick :gaygay:

i pick everyone lulz

You can pick 2! now make some choices or else :deadhorse:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Line, Tech, Pain.

I'd have CP, Passwords, pics i'd be 4x more powerful online.
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Iranslave
rob
lionheart
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
You can pick 2! now make some choices or else :deadhorse:

i think it is funny as fuck you said pick 2 and everybody picked 3 lulz :rofl3:

i would pick miami and dridderz. to see if there is anything in that brain that can explain why he wears nothing but posing trunks lulz :keke:
 

Similar threads

MuscleMaverick
Replies
1
Views
278
Jayne Scott
Jayne Scott
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
677
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
1K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top