• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Why do sandwiches taste better cut in half?

P

Painispleasure

I can eat the 2 of the same exact sandwiches but the one cut in half always taste better, Why is that? Anyone else feel the same way or am I just weird?
:dunnodude:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Its all in your head

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They taste the best when they are cut diagonally in triangles. Fact.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doesn't matter imo.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well thats one of the most motherfucking stupid thread ive ever read in my fucking life, actually when i first read the tittle i was ready to ban your ass and then i realized you're right i always cut my sandwish in half, i cant have it other way.

I also figured out this must be a Pain's troll account :skurred:

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, i believe its because when the sandwhich is cut diagonally the sandwhich's center is exposed. The center is always the moistest and has the most toppings. If you eat the sandwhich from crust inwards you have to eat through an inch of dry fluffly bread before reaching the moist awsomeness

:gaygay:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, i believe its because when the sandwhich is cut diagonally the sandwhich's center is exposed. The center is always the moistest and has the most toppings. If you eat the sandwhich from crust inwards you have to eat through an inch of dry fluffly bread before reaching the moist awsomeness

:gaygay:

wanna cyber?

:ughfingers:

B

beex215

i know what you mean.i thought the same thing with apples.its just way better cut!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in the end, its all the same.. i just think its the visual of being able to see the inside of the sandwich that makes it more appealing..

its like pussy.. ill let you imagine the rest.. :eek:

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
They make fun of you if you ask for your sandwich to be cut in half at Primanti Bros.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's funny how most of you are giving serious responses...

and you guys wanted to ban my brother (glute). his stuff was better than this. even though this is kinda funny. i should tell him to come back :keke:

P

Pain

VIP
I can eat the 2 of the same exact sandwiches but the one cut in half always taste better, Why is that? Anyone else feel the same way or am I just weird?
:dunnodude:

2qtwdit-1.jpg

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tech
jailbait quick!