• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Why isnt my signature there anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Well I dont like my stuff deleted because other people cant handle it, its their problem not mine.
No, you're a member of a site that has certain restrictions. We're a community. It's the board's problem when members who aren't afforded the same technological luxuries as you can't load pages because of over-zealous sigs. Do you really need a gif to express yourself and punctuate all your posts?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Are you guys serious about affordability? Im in college paying for it by the way and I have a new computer and a good internet service so quit being a bunch of pussys.

hey. I am infinitely fuckin sorry I (and others) dont earn enough money as you. I am sorry I cant afford to spend money on great internet, or a great computer. Please open your mind a little bit before you say things like this.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
By the way why everyone loved that signature and why should it be deleted if its allowed to be in there in the first place.

Amd if its such a problem than people can turn them off,

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey. I am infinitely fuckin sorry I (and others) dont earn enough money as you. I am sorry I cant afford to spend money on great internet, or a great computer. Please open your mind a little bit before you say things like this.

Dude are you kidding me im a 19 and in college, quit being a bunch of cheap asses.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude are you kidding me im a 19 and in college, quit being a bunch of cheap asses.
You are treading a very fine line there kid. :disgust:

Might want to pull your head in and realise that different people have different priorities in life than you. It was a stupid picture, it wasn't allowed, it was removed, get over it.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are treading a very fine line there kid. :disgust:

Might want to pull your head in and realise that different people have different priorities in life than you. It was a stupid picture, it wasn't allowed, it was removed, get over it.

Stupid picture? Thats why I got repped for it.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
This is getting ridiculous. Thread closed. Issue closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.