• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Why so serious?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
interesting site



dark_knight_joker-1.jpg


http://www.whysoserious.com/
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Scary,weird and dumb.lol
 
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,235
Points
38
I love that poster. I didn't check out the site but "The Dark Night" is probably one of the best movies I've ever seen.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
I cant wait to go and see it :methman:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
i remember some girl posted that shit on myspace, i got mad it scared the shit outta me
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
I love that poster. I didn't check out the site but "The Dark Night" is probably one of the best movies I've ever seen.

Wolf outta nowhere!
 
Top