• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WHY THE HELL AREN'T THESE MEMBERS V.I.P.? - V.I.P. Vote in

• Total voters
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Weapon, had to get a haircut, My Lego hair was getting annoying rofl
no prob Tony, theres always more votes !!!!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
friends dont worry about my VIP status!! ..thanks for all your unconditional words!!!
my unique goal is enjoy and share all the info!!! .. I love this site!!! ..TKD deserves it.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Keep on topic. All this talk of polls just gets to you :gaygay:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, great list with all great members. Since Duality is banned at the moment :tear: it is a tough pick.... TkD, El Freako and TheWeapon are all great and deserving members... hmmm who to vote for... :wutyousay:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jesus duality banned again??????? thats a friggin record and hes on the vip vote in list lol

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BTW thanks for everyone who voted for me!!! its not my time yet! lmao gotto go to sleep, yall have a good night!!!!!!!

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tkD or El Freako but this time I gotta vote tkD, he really earns it.
I think that it doesnt matter that he is pretty new member when I got in to the VIP I was new member too.
He got some really good posts and he has more rep power than many of VIP members.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
omg i wasn't even thinking at being the first one in such a tough poll with a lot of great names :methman: i'm just speechless for the moment :D, i owe you a lot guys, those who have voted for me, and theweapon bro, you're such a good guy..you deserve the vip status from now imo, you deserve it more than me to be honest, you'll have my vote and support everytime man :)

thx once again to all who have voted for me :2:

p.s. how could i see the voters now, that i have already voted?
i don't want to forget anybody :)

:tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tkD congrats bro, well deserved. There are many good members in this list...hope to see you all as vip's in the future.
I think Coach well deserved to become a vip too ,for his great posts.

Zviko

Zviko

i voted tkd his a cool guy

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
thx once again for all the support guys :2: the rep option is off for the moment, dunno why :wutyousay:
"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." :keke:

i want to thank you all for being so nice :techn9ne:

you are the cool guys :tiphat:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
omg i wasn't even thinking at being the first one in such a tough poll with a lot of great names :methman: i'm just speechless for the moment :D, i owe you a lot guys, those who have voted for me, and theweapon bro, you're such a good guy..you deserve the vip status from now imo, you deserve it more than me to be honest, you'll have my vote and support everytime man :)

thx once again to all who have voted for me :2:

p.s. how could i see the voters now, that i have already voted?
i don't want to forget anybody :)

:tiphat:

lol thanks alot tkD i really appreciate it, members like you, hypo, dridz, tony and a few others motivate me to stay on this forum, keep posting and take my "bodybuilding" career to the next level, i really appreciate it man, but you know damn well you deserve vip dude lol congrats man :xyxthumbs: