• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Why Viagra is a great workout partner

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
yea, it did bam. its also harder to ....ejaculate
but im gonna stop there :spy:
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
thanks hypo, that was very informative

hahahaha lmao :keke:
 
cuts

cuts

Banned
Joined
Oct 18, 2007
Messages
175
Points
16
i just got viagra im gonna try it but wut dose 50 mg or 100 mg?
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
i remember serb saying 50mg
 
A

amtz

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
46
Points
8
LOL!! A side from all the facts this post is very comical!:linedrunk:

P.S. I would like to try this out but I have heard more than a dozen of times that Viagra besides of blowing the "head in the bottom" you also get a huge blow in the top head with a devastating head-ache!! And a huge heart rush!!

CHEERS!!
 
R

RonMexico29

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2007
Messages
9
Points
1
interesting.... I don't know if that is the attention I want at the gym.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
how much caffiene did u take to balance the headache serb?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Top