• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Winners of the m4b thread contest.

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
What lab???

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nothing yet. It was a rough start, but I try not to be to much of a critic, unless they just don't come through at all. I will definitely give them the review they deserve, once it is all said & done. Hopefully it is soon

V

Vinvina

Hello brothers I got my prize yesterday all is good my reviewer is this for m4b there communication with me has been excellent all questions answered within 24 hrs packing is good shipping is about what you expect from international just give it time it comes product I got Schering Proviron it is real and good to go Same packs as I have pill taste the same for me they get a good to go and I want to thank.m4b for all his effort in straightening out all the confusion thank you brother ____ vinvina

M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Hello brothers I got my prize yesterday all is good my reviewer is this for m4b there communication with me has been excellent all questions answered within 24 hrs packing is good shipping is about what you expect from international just give it time it comes product I got Schering Proviron it is real and good to go Same packs as I have pill taste the same for me they get a good to go and I want to thank.m4b for all his effort in straightening out all the confusion thank you brother ____ vinvina

Thank You Bro and one more time congratulations!!

I'm sorry to read all the drama especially our Team didnt do anything wrong to contest winners. our word counts and we delivers, what's proved.
Looked like some expectations were much higher then promised. Anyway, all our respect to the place and people.
We are in this bizz not from yesterday and we have built reputation on our actions not words. Everyone will judge himself.

Cheers
M4B

www.m4b.is
m4bteam@katzmail.net

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very happy to give a positive update & on that note, m4b is gtg! Not worried about the start because they came through in the end. Actually, considering the time it was all finalized, it arrived at the minimal time! I have a hard time trusting new companies, so this is a major relief to find out that they are reliable. Thanks again bro for coming through & allowing me the opportunity to participate in the contest.

M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Very happy to give a positive update & on that note, m4b is gtg! Not worried about the start because they came through in the end. Actually, considering the time it was all finalized, it arrived at the minimal time! I have a hard time trusting new companies, so this is a major relief to find out that they are reliable. Thanks again bro for coming through & allowing me the opportunity to participate in the contest.

Thank You Big Beef,
it's pride and pleasure to us deliver our promises! We respect all clients and friends, no matter what!!
It's not only business for us!

Enjoy my friend!

one more time CONGRATS!

M4B

www.M4B.is
m4bteam@katzmail.net

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well out of my order of 50 amps proviron and Lasix. I have only gotten 50 proviron. They did say it would be a couple of packages. Just keeping you guys updated

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well out of my order of 50 amps proviron and Lasix. I have only gotten 50 proviron. They did say it would be a couple of packages. Just keeping you guys updated

Good sign that you got something buddy. Hopefully the rest will be soon

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TD my order is complete excellent packing job. Will definitely order again.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TD I have received my entire order. Excellent packing job. These guys have been great once we got the communication problems in the beginning taken care of. Will definitely order again

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TD I have received my entire order. Excellent packing job. These guys have been great once we got the communication problems in the beginning taken care of. Will definitely order again

Sweeet! That's awesome man

M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

Thx Brother,
enjoy Your stuff.
Sorry that not whole procedure was clear from very beginning but every information or opinion helps!!
We do care!

cheers
M4B

- - - Updated - - -

can't wait for the review!

We too Guys :)

Cheers
M4B

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What's up guys getting ready to start a new cycle with the ohmna to be my base at 750mg a week with some tren e and npp and tbol when I have everything in order will give the break down.

H

heavyhitter

Gotta love omnadren. That was the first cycle I ever ran years back was 500 mg of omnadren amps. M4bteam omnas are definitely good to go. Something really satisfying about snapping those glass ops off too!! lol

Reactions: TalkAdmin
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Has anyone tried there PureGear brand stuff? I didn't realize before that they have a domestic line of products & was just curious if anyone on here has some experience with it

Reactions: TalkAdmin