• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
BiggestAmigo

Wisdom teeth

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed this morning :disgust:. Twas pretty easy apart from the no eating and no drinking naything. I think im one of th elucky ones... its been about 9 hrs, and i still havnt felt too much discomfort. :hsughr:

Has anybody got any stories of their own abotu their wisdom teeth? anyone had any bad experiences? :crymeariver:

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I have removed 4...It just hurt an hour. One of them hurt like crazy..cause it was stuck.
All good now though....it was 5 years ago :D

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i had all mine taking out at the same time, it was when i was around sixteen, i have to admit it hurt for about two days, there were complications trying to get the two top teeth out, they had to put me under again, all in all the procedure took 2 1/2 hours...usually its like 30-45 mins

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I ate a double quarter pounder that night. Bad move, blood every where but it tasted sooo good.

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still have all 4 of mine and don't need them pulled, Dentist says I'm one of the rare instances :e5dunno:

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
mine all grew straight... straight roots etc... my jaw just wasnt big enough

Prote

Damn I'm afraid of my next dentist oppointment. At least 3 wisdom teath have popped into my mouth in a last year or so. I can't stand the pain :)

Hey Skeptic, did it hurt much to take them off?

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
3rd day into recovery, and i have to say im pleasently surprised... i expected it to be soooo much worse.

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had my 4 removed a few years ago, it was all good, it didnt hurt at all.