• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Wolf 07/12/2008

anaboliod

anaboliod

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
176
Points
16
Both of Dex and Wolf have statuesk physiques, I am a big fan of both of them. Wolf's back Lat is INSANE!! However judging from these pics I this Dex has a better overall physique. It will be a battle for second place this year between these two, don't count of Phil either!
 
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
392
Points
18
damn dexter and jay better watch out he's gonna give them a serious chase
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
The wolf does look HUGE but so does dex, he has added a lot of size this year and i think he is going to shock people :spy:
 
C

cannonball33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
114
Points
16
Yea, Dex look the most balanced, I think, But everytime I see pics of Wolf, he looks bigger and bigger. Awesome.
 
D

denbody

New member
Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
2
Points
1
man...does he look great or what? gotta love the wolfman....
 
Mika

Mika

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
Big bad wolf gonna hurt everybody ;)but he must work on his calves
 
K

kicafaca

New member
Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
4
Points
1
he's H U G E, but I think it isn't enough for mr olympia... I think that cuttler and dex are definitely going to be better than Wolf
 
Top