• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

wolf gets ANOTHER guru?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Wolf needs to retire.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You never know if, Wolf had been at his best in 08 olympia, I think he could had won that show :) Just my opinion!
Saying if he was at his best doesn't mean anything. If many bodybuilders were at their best, they could be O's too. Coming in at your best shape is part of bodybuilding and is something that Wolfe never brings.

Mike33

Mike33

Saying if he was at his best doesn't mean anything. If many bodybuilders were at their best, they could be O's too. Coming in at your best shape is part of bodybuilding and is something that Wolfe never brings.

You are right about that, but what I meant was if you look back how everybody looked that show, Jay was off etc.... And Wolf diden't was so flat and was Superb, then I think he could have won the show and beaten Dexter.:thumbsup2:

big barry

big barry

I know Dorian personally and was with him a weeks back and he told me BSN contacted him to see if he would assist Dennis with his prep etc, but Dorian declined at the time as he did not want to be associated as it might harm his reputation.

From what I have heard in interviews Dennis does his own thing.

RX muscle spoke with Chad Nicholls and Chad told it as it was, apparently Dennis started carbing up and would not stop and in the process also consumed 200 cookies within a space of 24 hours before the show, surley common sense would tell you thats not a good idea

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At least we will know who is to blame if he fails.

LOL thats what my first thought was too

I know Dorian personally and was with him a weeks back and he told me BSN contacted him to see if he would assist Dennis with his prep etc, but Dorian declined at the time as he did not want to be associated as it might harm his reputation.

Dennis-Dorian compbination would never have worked (among other things) on grounds of their methdology of training... Dorian even in his teen probably lifted heavier than Dennis does now as a pro! Dorian believes in Heavey Duty Training, Wolfe wouldnt have lasted a single session under Dorian!

Last edited:
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP

lol yeah i bet he did! Wolf wouldnt listen to him just like he doesnt listen to anybody. Dorians a wise man.

R

Ruhlforever

OMG, I think he was better with Milos and even alone just but himself but well Wolf MUST WORK HARD to regain what he deserved and what he got on 2007

D

dsg36

looks like wolf didnt need another guru after all this year...real glad to see him back in the top 5