• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WOLF VS JAY 13 WEEKS OUT OLYMPIA 2008

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

u cant persuade a cutler fan.for them jay is better no matter how blocky and how watery he is.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
wolf definately looks great... and in my opinion (from the front) matches cutlers size in everything except calves.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Remember guys we hace pics with different size, lightning, angle...

Anyway, Wolf body is much more aesthethic than Jay's that old news guys...

Look at Jay supposedly-chicken legs... they are still bigger than Wolf's, not only calves...

From the front Dennis could match Cutler but wait till they turn round... then... it's game over.

justrelaxin

justrelaxin

Wolf looks so much better...Jay is too blocky to be Mr. O..but u now how happened last time...juridical murder when that "LEGOman" Jay won Victor...

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If this was a show, they'd both lose, they're in offseason shape. Seriously, you can't compare until it's contest day. However, I must admit I like the Wolf looks in these pictures, moreso than Jay.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMHO Wolf takes this one. Hopefully Jay will go down this year.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
IMHO Wolf takes this one. Hopefully Jay will go down this year.

If Jay do lose...its going to be with just one or two points..
But its so unlikely that he will, As you know Im in Team Cutler, and with that in mind I still think he should deserve it. And yes that goes for 2007 when Victor was better and Jay was 3-4th imo, placing after Dexter, Victor and Dennis Wolf. But as I said he has the right contracts, knows the right people...he wont lose this coming year even if he should

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As you know Im in Team Cutler, and with that in mind I still think he should deserve it. And yes that goes for 2007 when Victor was better and Jay was 3-4th imo, placing after Dexter, Victor and Dennis Wolf.

LOL that makes no sense...you think he deserved the win but you had him in 3-4th place?

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All the same...he probably won't lose but I can still hope that he will. :D

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If Jay do lose...its going to be with just one or two points..
But its so unlikely that he will, As you know Im in Team Cutler, and with that in mind I still think he should deserve it. And yes that goes for 2007 when Victor was better and Jay was 3-4th imo, placing after Dexter, Victor and Dennis Wolf. But as I said he has the right contracts, knows the right people...he wont lose this coming year even if he should

That sounds so incredibly shallow. "Oh well, I know he shouldn't have won, but he still did, tee hee, bad luck to other bodybuilders :keke:"

If you are a true Cutler fan, then you should see his flaws and expect him to be better... not just accept he looks like crap and say he will still win because of politics. That takes away all credibility from you.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
That sounds so incredibly shallow. "Oh well, I know he shouldn't have won, but he still did, tee hee, bad luck to other bodybuilders :keke:"

If you are a true Cutler fan, then you should see his flaws and expect him to be better... not just accept he looks like crap and say he will still win because of politics. That takes away all credibility from you.

If you say soo...but Im still right :jerkoff1:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
LOL that makes no sense...you think he deserved the win but you had him in 3-4th place?

Bad spelling combined with a missunderstanding....

I said that Jay won in 2007 but should have been 3-4th..does make more sence (lol") ?

R

Ruhlforever

u cant persuade a cutler fan.for them jay is better no matter how blocky and how watery he is.

Ronnie was bigger than Jay 20 pounds in 2006 and did not win, why, more is not even better

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fuck you Braaq!!!!

That was uncalled for...

:49: From the look of lee_88's posts... I am thinking:
homerbrain-1.jpg

No? :wutyousay: