• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Wolfenstein 2 (2008)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
for the fans of this game, i really enjoyed the fist one, one of my fav games :tiphat:


Activision has released the first trailer and screenshots from Wolfenstein, showcasing the latest game in the works at id Software for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. Set within a near-fictional, historical WWII setting, players take on the role of the heroic OSA agent BJ Blazkowicz as they are thrust into the unknown and unexpected to battle against combat troops, otherworldly forces, and the dark science created by a supernatural Nazi force hell-bent on world domination. Players investigate the powers of a dark parallel dimension, join with resistance forces, and employ an arsenal of conventional and otherworldly weapons in attempts to annihilate the Nazi war machine. Wolfenstein provides gamers with an assortment of interlinked missions that drive an intense, story-driven combat experience; while the Wolfenstein multiplayer experience continues the world-renowned tradition of class-based team objective gameplay with a full arsenal of conventional and supernatural weapons for addictive online warfare.

http://www.gamershell.com/news_55384.html




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCItU0_J53A
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Wouldn't this be Wolfenstein 3?
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
if you are referring to RTWC: Enemy Territory, no, because it was an expansion of RTWC game

I'm not. There was the original Wolfenstein back in the 90's and then RTWC came out.


Wolf3d_pc-1.png
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I'm not. There was the original Wolfenstein back in the 90's and then RTWC came out.

well i know that game, i used to play it in school :D

wikipedia says that RTWC is a sequel to the early, first-person shooter, Wolfenstein 3D... but the name of this sequel didn't change to Wolfenstein 2 for example :dunnodude:, so you're right with this 2008 game would be the 3rd of the series
..really don't know what the game name will be, i think RTWC 2008 is the right one :keke:
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
DISAPPOINTED

1:next gen weapons SUCKS, lasers belong to Star wars :disgust:
2:this is a quake wars: enemy territory rip off I SMELL
3: (PERSONAL OPINION) I WANT RTCW: ENEMY TERRITORY 2 !_!, just like the original but with better graphics
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
tides of war was the best shooter ive ever played.
hope they keep the online the same as that, loved that game :methman:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Too fast paced, its gonna be all blah..
i still love the old Wolfenstein and RTCW.
hey, i got Wolfenstein 3d in the old big box next to me
with floppies...
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Hmmm... ID should stay with Quake and Doom. Also, they should continue the story from the first Quake, because that game was fucking evil and scary... unlike the rest of the series.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Hmmm... ID should stay with Quake and Doom. Also, they should continue the story from the first Quake, because that game was fucking evil and scary... unlike the rest of the series.

Quake 1 was awesome for sure, the sadistic knights, and the giant monsters, and the butcher grenade launchers! :hsughr:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Quake 1 was awesome for sure, the sadistic knights, and the giant monsters, and the butcher grenade launchers! :hsughr:

Fuck yes, remember the blind electric white bear ? That shit was amazing.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Fuck yes, remember the blind electric white bear ? That shit was amazing.


yea lol, it would wave its arms and shoot lightning
man.... now im pumped to play some Quake 1 llol
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Never heard of it but looks pretty sweet.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
its all about the online play for wolf
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
i really can get fucking pumped with RTCW enemy territory intro music :spy:
 

Similar threads

MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
605
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Iceman1981
Replies
0
Views
2K
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
MrChewiebitums
Replies
0
Views
4K
MrChewiebitums
MrChewiebitums
Top