• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Woman Kills Son, Self at Gun Range

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Not clicking
But shes a stupid ass bitch...
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
I smell steroid rage!
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Not really graphic. Thats a shame things like that happen. RIP
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Nothing graphic in the video, when she shoots they white out the whole video, or its cus of camera, can't even see remains.
That lady was stupid...
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
ban schizophrenia.

problem solved.

lol. right?
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Did she have any known illnesses or did she just decide to go insane?
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-moment-mother-executes-boy-firing-range.html

She was insane.

24fb6g6-1.jpg
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
This happened at the same gun range I went to the day before if its the same story. I'm not clicking the link but if its at shoot straight, it happened the day after I was there shooting my guns. I don't know what I would have done if she did that while I was there.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
It's truthfully not graphic guys....

.... that is just sick though, imagine being the person working there.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
This happened at the same gun range I went to the day before if its the same story. I'm not clicking the link but if its at shoot straight, it happened the day after I was there shooting my guns. I don't know what I would have done if she did that while I was there.

It says at shoot straight near orlando :bitenails:
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
It says at shoot straight near orlando :bitenails:

Ya, its in castleberry. that sucks for them. Their really nice guys that run that store and thats where I buy most of my guns. Their business is going to hurt because of this dumb bitch.
 
Top