• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Woman Pregnant For 60 Years

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
http://motherandbaby.com.au/ContentItem.aspx?ContentID=1154

Huang Yijun, of Huangjiaotan, China, fell pregnant in 1948, but was later told that the baby had died in the womb.

Doctors said the bill would come to an amount now estimated at around AU$215 – which is more than her whole family earned over several years – so Huang did nothing.

But at 92, her stomach started hurting, sparking a medical investigation.

After conducting a scan, Dr Liu Anbin said, “I couldn’t believe my eyes when I discovered she had a baby in her belly.”

Doctors are mystified as to how Huang could have stayed healthy for such a long time while carrying the being, as a decaying foetus can cause severe and even lethal problems.

Experts are now investigating whether she needs an operation to remove the foetus or if it can remain there for the rest of Huang's days.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there was a law and order episode very similar to this. but the mother didn't get rid of the baby for financial reasons, it was some deranged attachment to the dead baby.

either way :ugh:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there was a law and order episode very similar to this. but the mother didn't get rid of the baby for financial reasons, it was some deranged attachment to the dead baby.

either way :ugh:
SVU? I watch it a lot, never seen this ep though.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats some pretty horrible stuff to have a dead living thing still inside you for meny years

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I took a shit once that looked like i just aborted in the toilet.... it was pretty bad.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SVU? I watch it a lot, never seen this ep though.

no it's not SVU. it's the ones with this set of actors

lawordercriminalintent-1.jpg

i don't know what kind of law and order this is. but whenever i'm at home at 1 in the afternoon, i watch it. they're very good.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no it's not SVU. it's the ones with this set of actors

lawordercriminalintent-1.jpg

i don't know what kind of law and order this is. but whenever i'm at home at 1 in the afternoon, i watch it. they're very good.
That's criminal intent. I don't mind it, I like SVU more though because in CI they tell you who the killer is at the start a lot. I like to figure it out myself.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CSI and CSI Miami is good shows aswel

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow I wonder if it affected the smell of her burps or farts?