• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Wonder Woman revival

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Look who’s back – it’s Wonder Woman. It was Lynda Carter who popularized the lady superhero on tv. And now it is the turn of Gal Gadot, one of the highest earning Israeli actress and model to essay the 2017 Wonder Woman version in the person of Diana Prince. Another notable line in her bio is her being Miss Israel of 2004. Let us see if Gal will be a hit like Lynda Carter.
 
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
Yeah. I never watched the original movie, and I am seeing it advertised now, but to be honest it's something that doesn't appeal to me.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
Well I can certainly think of a few women in my life who would be surprised and excited to hear about this. I just think the superhero genre needs a woman and this is by far the most recognizable, for me anyway.
 
macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 22, 2016
Messages
1,540
Points
48
I wanna see it. Im a kid at heart and still watch cartoons.:)
 
Top