• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

World Strongest Vagina

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
A Russian woman has grabbed the title for the World’s Strongest Vagina and set a new world record by lifting a 33 pound glass ball with the muscles in her private parts.

Tatiata Kozheynikova told Life.ru that she has been training for the title in the Guinness Book of Records for 15 years and was declared the winner yesterday, the Examiner reports.

The 42-year-old woman used a custom-made glass ball attached to a second ball with a string that was placed inside her and lifted with her intimate muscles.

The Novosibirsk resident said that she first got interested in training to strengthen her vagina after childbearing had left her muscles weak.

She added that just 5 minutes a day of vaginal exercise is enough to “tone your health and sexual life.”


:umwtf:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
thats why i love Russian girls :coolguy:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I am so aroused right now.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I agree with lifterdead,.
 
co05

co05

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
302
Points
16
Man, her husband better keep her happy or else *snap*.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
oh boy... THW CHAD did it again...

BAN HIM !

:borat:
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Adam "fixed" a post? See you tomorrow, buddy.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Adam "fixed" a post? See you tomorrow, buddy.

It´s quite sad because "fixing" posts can still be used for hilarious effect. That is before Adam killed it over and over and over again.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
It´s quite sad because "fixing" posts can still be used for hilarious effect. That is before Adam killed it over and over and over again.
Banning Adam can also be used for hilarious effect. :)
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Adam banned again:iorofl:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Why did he changed his nickname?
 
Top