• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

worst supplement you have bought?.....

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So far Controlled Labs White Blood...but I'm thinking about taking 4 pills instead of 3 to see if it makes a difference. The pumps have sucked.

L

lorri_01

mammoth 2500 weight gainer lol and prolab nlarge 2, vanilla. tastes like sour baby milk

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So far Controlled Labs White Blood...but I'm thinking about taking 4 pills instead of 3 to see if it makes a difference. The pumps have sucked.

ahmen to that brother:tiphat:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Some protein I bought at a supermarket....it tastes like some one has taken a crap in there...

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wayyyy too many pills to swallow.. unless u wanna go through like 11 every time.. then go ahead, give them a try.

i had/ have no problems with the amount of pills each packet comes in, down it all with 4 sips of water

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Simply put, "low quality."

oh okay, i actually like them, but they can cost abit for only the amount in each container and doesnt last that meny days, im thinking about switching when i start my new job and buy a different brand of multi's

Question to all : Throw some multivitamins brands out there to me, on which ones you have tried an thought are pretty good for money

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
templare1987

templare1987

Universal Sterol Complex the worst supp

P

perfectzero

Simply put, "low quality."

I would never describe Animal Pak as low quality, as it might be the highest quality dosing of vitamins on the market. Overpriced and probably not worth the money yes, but not low quality.

B

BAIKSUNGWAN

I would never describe Animal Pak as low quality, as it might be the highest quality dosing of vitamins on the market. Overpriced and probably not worth the money yes, but not low quality.

Please, don't even start. Try dropping each tablet into a cup of vinegar, the same pH level found in our stomach.

P

perfectzero

There is a huge difference between food PH (like vinegar) and true PH (like stomach acid. Try dropping a hamburger in vinegar and see how long it takes to break down.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would say Muscle Asylum, there product for a pump.. Thought I would give it a try, of course like most supps failed

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Animal Pump..... it felt weak :keke:

ryanbrown0087

ryanbrown0087

man i love scivation xtend, its my favorite supplement actually. amazing for endurance and recovery

P

perfectzero

man i love scivation xtend, its my favorite supplement actually. amazing for endurance and recovery

I agree. I don't know what's not to like about it. The new formulations are arguably the best tasting on the market, and although the intial cost is a little high, a tub lasts a really long time.

T

Timeout

Muscletech ANATOR P70 orange flavour taste like sick could not even choke it down and the price €80 for 16 servings worst supp company on the market