• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
NpasGear Bodybuilding Gear

Would you die for your country ?

Would you die for your country ?

• Total voters

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I just remembered a question I got from a sgt when I did 3 months of military service.
The question was:

Sgt: Would you die for your country ?
My answer was: No I would not
Sgt: why not? :disgust:
My answer was: I would help some poor bastard to die for his.

What would your answer to this question be?

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
If Ron Paul was my president, I can honestly say that I would die for America.

other than that, no.

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
I, (Full Name) having been appointed a (Rank) in the United States Air Force, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter, SO HELP ME GOD.

That said, no, I would not.

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I, (Full Name) having been appointed a (Rank) in the United States Air Force, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter, SO HELP ME GOD

Send the Air Force on the White House!

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would, if my country was attacked i'd be prepared to die in order to defend our values and my family, im actually surprised that so many has voted no.

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
i would, if my country was attacked i'd be prepared to die in order to defend our values and my family, im actually surprised that so many has voted no.
if the United States attacked your country and you fought back, you'd be considered a terrorist.

:hsughr:

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

In today's world, no nation is attacked by another nation because of their values, etc. It's all ulterior motives, power, resources, religion, etc.

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In today's world, no nation is attacked by another nation because of their values, etc. It's all ulterior motives, power, resources, religion, etc.

yeah but an invasion will ultimately alter a countrys values, like in my countrys case, an invasion would most likely come from the east(russia) and in that case it would definetely be a question of values. (free speech, free elections, the right to vote etc)
all of which the russians arent exactly known for appreciating. but yeah their motives would most likely be icefree harbours and oil.

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nope.

I'd be more inclined to die for someone elses country than this shitty one.

I'd die to save people but not the country. This country is already ddead.