• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Would you eat this?

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
711d1h-1.jpg


Heaven. :drool:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
someone is going to say "Thats what your mom made me this morning"....but I didnt say it.
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
mushrooms are kinda outta place for me there but hell ya I would eat that. Even the shrooms.
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
I'm hungry now pain, thanks.
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
the things that put me off are the veg and the fat on the bacon..
otherwise.... i`d even make love to that
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
man... :drool::drool:

delicious..

my dream breakfast. :drool:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
I'd eat it...beans seem oddly out of place though
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
silly Europeans and their breakfast beans. :49:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
I'd eat the toast, that's about it.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
^^^:rofl3:

i would eat it :drool:

but without the beans :iorofl:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
if tech's gonna talk smack about dryden's threads i think he should spread the "wealth" in this one too
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I wouldn't eat the beans or the sausage... but everything else is definately a goer :keke:
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
if tech's gonna talk smack about dryden's threads i think he should spread the "wealth" in this one too

Pain pays for this shit...
Why would tech or anyone talk smack...

silly Europeans and their breakfast beans. :49:
He kinda was and in what thread was tech talking smack cause in his recent post I dont see any thing.


Not trying to be a dick or any thing buddy.
 
Top